Sunday, August 20, 2006

Aug 1 Computer addiction!

I Went to work in the Early AM. Went pretty ok. Eric met me for my breakfast and we went to Dunkin Donuts and Got coffee and a bagel. At 1pm I got out of work and I quickly got home and wanted to get to sleep but my addiction of the computer got me. I finally went upstairs and took a nap. About 4 pm I got up and went out with my mom. I needed a hair cut so I went to cost cutters and it only cost me 17.95. . I will post pics later. We went to TJ Maxx, Ocean Job Lot and then we got hungry and decided to go to The Fuji Steakhouse. It was cool to see the chef do a show. The food was good too. Halfway thru our dinner Jon and Linds and Dave came walking in. Then Mom and I went to Marshalls and Joanne Fabrics and then Wally world. I was good and i only bought a toothbrush. Can't you tell I love Shopping!!! So then after that we picked up Kristen from work and then we went to Mcd's to get some food for Dad and Kris. Came home and guess where I am now...Let me think maybe the puter. Its so addicting!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot