Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Scrape Scrape Scrape and more scraping

Today Was my day off and guess what I decided to do........................Take Wallpaper down. It took me about 4.5 hours to take a small section of wallpaper off. Anyways my wonderful husband was eager (not really) to come home and help me with it. Tonight I made Broccoli with Pasta. It was easy to make and tasted really good. After dinner Eric and I went to Baby R Us to buy a gift for Angela. Eric was so excited to look at all the neat stuff they had there. You can tell that he wants a baby really bad but me on the other hand...im like "No not yet please I'm not ready". Poor guy that has to put up with me. I feel so bad for him....If only he can convince me 100 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I came home and decided to make peanut butter fudge. We shall see what it tastes like tomorrow. Well I didn't get to work out today on the elliptical but I was able to do it yesterday so tomorrow is another day. Now I have to wait 4 days to have another day off........

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot