Sunday, September 24, 2006

Big E

On Saturday...I woke up wondering "Are we gonna go to the Big E today?" It was so dark and rainy in the early AM and I thought for sure we are not going to go. So Mom, Kris, Tone, and Me went to the Big E. We had a lot of fun. Great excerise too. I hardly bought anything I was good though. We had a yummy Baked Potato for a snack when we got there and then I had to try the Rhode Island Clam Chowder. It was all good. We walked around and saw a lot of different stuff. One thing we saw was a Sculpture of 2 cows made out of butter it was very neat. Another thing we saw was a sheep getting shearered and a lot of Sheep and Cows. Tone was so funny when he saw a news broadcaster getting filmed He goes lets go over there and get on TV well a security Person goes "No, Don't go over there" And Tone goes "Ah man I wanted to be on tv. It was so funny!

On Sunday we went to First Baptist Church in Plainville to hear the John Marshall Family. They are such a nice family. After Church we went to China Buffet and had lunch. Came home did some work around here, took a nap. Went to Central for Church. My mom invited us for dinner after church and we had yummy pasta and meatballs and then we had icecream.

1 comment:

Eden said...

Aww..you got to go to the Big E! Please say hello to the Big E for us if you go again. We loved it! Those cream puff are incredible! Be sure to have one for me.

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot