Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

Well On Friday..I worked all day on Friday, and after work I had a bad headache and I thought I had a headache because I didn't eat all day so after work Eric and I went to Chili's. After Chili's we went to Walmart to order some more Contacts. After that we went to Staples to look for a Monitor. Ours was smoking in the morning. So after that we we went to Best Buy and Office Depot. We stopped at Trader Joe's and went and bought a yummy Chocolate Torte.
On Saturday I worked and for the last 2 hours, there was nothing to do. After work we went to China Buffet with Tim Mossman. After that we came home and I took a nap and then woke up to go Price Rite. Then I came home and made homemade pizza and chili.
On Sunday we went to church. Pastor Souza spoke which is good. He is a great preacher! I enjoy seeing his love for the Lord and for People. Wished he had his own church here in CT. I would certainly attend his church. After Church we went to Stonewell and had a great lunch together. Came home and took a nap and then woke up to go to church. Pastor Souza spoke again. After church we went to clean the hospital and then we went to Walmart and then mom and I went to Mcd's. Now we are home!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot