Thursday, October 12, 2006

Baby Jenna and Baby Joshua are here! I'm an Auntie!



Yesterday my sister Angela had the twins. I got a call around 6:20am. I hate when the phone rings that early...Anyways my mom called and said Angela is going into labor and is on her way to the hospital. I went to work and I was so anxious to hear from her. It was 11:30 when my mom called and left a message saying the twins are here!!! I got out of work early. Ran to the store to find some flowers and then Eric and I took off for the hospital....When I walked in there was little Joshua! How cute was he. I got to hold him right away and it felt so wonderful to hold him. Jenna was in Special unit nursery. I got to see her and she was so tiny!! Poor Angela only got to see her for like 10 seconds when she was born. Everyone else got to go with Ryan to see her. Finally around 8pm, the nurses were able to get her out of bed and wheel her to the nursery to see Jenna. I will post pics soon! After 8pm we left the hospital and my mom and dad, kris and Jon and Lynds and us went to Century we were so hungry! Welcome Josh and Jenna...

1 comment:

Eden said...

Congrats on becoming an auntie! You will have so much fun babysitting the twins and helping Angela out on the weekend! We'll be looking forward to seeing more pics of the twins and family.

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot