Saturday, January 20, 2007

Week of January 14-20

Ok So Monday I got out early about 10:30Am. I was so happy because Eric got the day off because of MLK Day. So we ended up going to my mom's house and Monday was her day to watch the twins. What a fun time we had with them. It was so cute to see Josh cooing when Eric was talking to him. It seemed like he was talking back to him in Baby talk. You had to be there to see it!

Tuesday I went in from 7:30-12:15 after that I went to lunch with Jen. I had a great time with her. We ate at Aziago's in Southington. Great place the sandwich I had was yummy after lunch she invited me over her house and it was fun chit chatting with her. I then went to my sister's basketball game and then to piano lessons.

Wednesday and Thursday-Same ole same ole:work
Friday night Eric and I made some returns at the store and then we met up with my mom and went to Imperial....Word of Advice: Not a good Chinese Place very yucky! Then My mom and I went to Kohl's boy do I really like that store...so does my wallet! LOL

Saturday-Eric is in the process of painting the dining room I am so excited. ......Pictures to come! Finally my house will be in order soon...to be continued~

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot