Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Off

Yeah! Today I finally Called in! Today was the perfect day to take off because we got a lot of snow and ice. I didn't want to bother going in on a day like this especially when I know I have my honey home from school. So we ended up staying home together. :) We had a relaxing day but it flew by way too fast. This morning I slept in way too late. I guess I needed the sleep....I don't remember the last time that I woke up that late. I really needed this day off. I finally got 2 days off in a row...

Unfortunately I was not prepared for Valentines Day to get Eric a card and a gift. That will be later! Tomorrow I will probably go out and do something for him.

We are not going out to dinner either tonight. I made some meatloaf and cabbage. Sounds like a crappy dinner but I had to use up the food that I had on a day like this.... So desperate I guess....We are later gonna go over my Mom and Dad's too. That's it for now.

I am boring!!!!! LOL

2 comments:

Eden said...

Glad you got to take the day and get some extra rest!

Just In Case You Ever Wonder said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I took your advice and started a regular blog! :)
~Robyn

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot