Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday Greetings so far

Ok I am gonna post all my birthday greetings

From Eric:

In the Whirlwind of our lives, with each day flying into the next, it seems easy to take our love for granted, to forget what life was like before we had each other to laugh with, to be with, to share with, to care about...But whenever i slow down a little and just look into your eyes, I still feel the spark of fire that first brought us close, I still hear the whisper in my heart that first told me we were made for each other. So I want you to know on your birthday and always, I treasure our love.....and I treasure you. Happy Birthday..


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Alumni.net:

Dear Lisa


The Alumni.NET Team (http://www.alumni.net) would like to wish you the
very best on your birthday. We hope that the following years bring you
greater success and happiness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
From Karen M
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
From 100.5:


Happy Birthday Lisa! All of us at Lite 100.5 WRCH, wish you the happiest of birthdays! May your day be full of surprises!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Mom:
Wish I could hold you hand and wish you "Happy Birthday" a million times but I want you know that you are the joy of my life.  Even though
we are apart and I want you know you are always in my heart.  Wishing you a Happy Birthday.   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Peets:  
Hi Lisa,Just want to say "Happy Birthday"I hope you have a great day!!!May the Lord bless you today and always.Lots of Love Always Bernice, Bill,Katie & Lexie 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
From Aunt Holly
Dear Lisa,Hope you have a wonderful birthday
---------------------------------------------------------------------
From The Keifers
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Christine C
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear lisa happy birthday to you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From Moz and Pam 
Happy Birthday Lisa! Enjoy your special day!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot