Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happenings!

Today we went to a church picnic in Litchfield. What a nice time of fellowship. Pastor and Marcia sat with us and it was nice to chat with them. The weather was a little hot but we were happy that it didn't rain.

Yesterday I had off and I loved having 2 days in a row off. Please pray for me to find another job soon! I am really wanting to work M-F job that will pay more money. Thursday our car was in the shop and just a couple of weeks ago the other car was in the shop. Also we had a tree fall in our backyard and we had to take care of that also. So we have had our share this month. Sears knows us really well now and they also like our credit card! LOL Anyways God is Good all the time. He supplies our needs. A couple of weeks ago Eric had 1o hours of overtime so that helped and also he might be getting more overtime again.

Pray for me too. I don't really like going to doctor but I have an appointment to see a GI doctor to hopefully resolve some problems that I have. Pray that I get an appointment soon! Thats all for now!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot