Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Labor Day Weekend!

Saturday I had to work 8-12pm. After work I came home and relaxed and took a nap. Later at night Eric and I went to Chili's for dinner and then we came home and watched a movie.

Sunday was church and after church we went to Century Buffet and had lunch with people from our church. We also signed up to be in our church's yearly Christmas play! Exciting! In the next week or so we are going to begin practicing.

Monday we enjoyed the day together. We woke up and said lets go to a park and go hiking. We ended up at Chatfield Hollow State Park. What a fun day! We had a picnic and made bbq chicken on our new Colemans grill. Yum! After lunch we took a hike down a trail and then played the game Sequence. What fun! Eric did manage to beat me twice. (I'll get him back) After that we drove to Old Lyme and went to my Aunt and Uncle's cottage and walked to the beach and hung out with my family. We did stop and get the famous Chocolate Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. YUM! Could not resist.

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot