Sunday, November 11, 2007

Weekend Journey---Lots of eating out!!!

This weekend Eric and I did a lot of stuff together. I just love times like this!
On Saturday we went shopping together and then went out to lunch to Friendlys. Tried the new quesidillas. Yum.

Today we went to church and what a great message on Hope. We also had a veteran's day service. After church we went to Century Buffet with Talie and Dan and little Isaac. Pastor and Mrs Davidson and another couple. What a fun time we had. I had a great time talking to Mrs. Davidson. She had a great testimony she shared in church and she is truly a wonderful person! I really look up to her! After church we went and cleaned the hospital and then came and took a nap. Later on in the night we went to Chili's for a date! What a great time we had together.. We had the baby back bonus for 10.99...Salad, Baby Ribs, Fries and dessert. What a great deal.

Eric is leaving in a couple of days for FL. He will be gone for almost 2 weeks. I will certainly miss him greatly but I am happy he will be able to see his family and his new niece. Pray for him to have a safe trip and that I will not be too sad and that I won't go crazy w/o him. I love him so much!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot