Saturday, December 08, 2007

What makes me irritated!!

Happy December Everyone!

I love this time of the year! Celebrating Jesus's Birth. It irritates me to no end of people that Say "Happy Holidays" or Season's Greetings because they don't want to acknowlege Christ! It is a shame.


It isn't Xmas, but Christmas
For that's the day Christ came.
When you take Christ out of Christmas
You cross out life's best name.

I wonder why they cross out Christ,
The best that God could give.
I wonder why they've forgotten.
That we for Him should live.

Why take Christ's name out of Christmas?
For He came to set us free.
If we had Christmas without Christ
How hopeless we would be.

Why, is it ~ that they cross out Christ,
The greatest gift of all?
Why, is it ~ that nobody cares
Or listens to His call?

To me ~ X stand for nothing,
Then why, cross His name out?
To me ~ Christ means everything
He took away my doubt.

I'll never try to shame my Lord,
I'll keep His name in place;
Then when life here below is over,
I'll see Him face to face.

Let us all, "KEEP CHRIST IN CHRISTMAS"
Love and serve Him this year.
It isn't Xmas but it's Christmas,
Ring it out, loud and clear.


~ author unknown ~

1 comment:

Katy said...

oh! i totally agree with you!!! BUT...guess what? My mom told me that her pastor told them at church on Sunday that "holidays" came from "holy days"...so even if you say Happy Holidays....you can tell people it is in rememberance of one of the holiest days in history!!! :) Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot