Thursday, January 31, 2008

The First 31 Days of January are soon to be over!

How depressing do I sound. Well I have been through a lot of trials recently.....Discouraged about work, my accident, my hospital bill from when I broke my wrist (the bowling ally is not covering my doctor and hospital bill), today when I went to pay my house taxes I got 2 parking tickets one my car was facing the opposite direction and the other one for having my back wheel a little bit away from the curb....Luckily the total cost was 20 dollars for the 2 violations.....

I decided I hate some things in life...

Why are interviews such a drill and grill time?
Why are cars not universal in where the gas cap is?
Why are some people so fake?
Why if you work hard at work its never good enough?

Well its a new month tomorrow....I am reminded of

forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus

Have a good night everyone~!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS.....January is over....that means spring isn't too far behind!

Katy said...

I'm sorry you have felt so down lately. I think this BLAH weather makes everything worse too. I can't wait for SPRING!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot