Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day Memories

This year we enjoyed Valentines Day at home. After work on Thursday I went to several stores looking for Filet Mignon to make for dinner. Now I know why I never buy it! It was so expensive at one store it was like 24.99 lb. So I decided to go to another store but they didn't have any at all so I ended up at Shop Rite and I did shop right! The Filet Mignon there was only 9.99 lb. Good deal and it was so yummy too. So that is what I made for dinner....Salad, Filet Mignon. For dessert I made Cherry Flop. I also came home to some beautiful roses, European Chocolates, a sweet card and a movie-"No Reservations". My man goes overboard all the time. I brought home a balloon for him and I tried getting a card for him....But they were all picked over and none of them was the "perfect card". Anyways we had dinner together and unfortunately I was not feeling so great and I ended up going to bed really early that night but this weekend we did spend a little time together...On Friday night we went out to dinner to our favorite restaurant Chilis and then we hit TJMAXX and found some cool items for less then $10. Saturday I went to work till 12 pm and then we went to the mall, came home and watched the movie No reservations and at night we ended up going to Ruby's with Kristen and Mom. Stay tuned for Sunday Morning's Sermon from Pastor Davidson. Very Good!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot