Sunday, April 06, 2008

Update

Well yesterday we started looking for houses. Its so great having a sister who is a real estate agent that is an added bonus! We have signed the paperwork to put our house on the market but we have lots to do to make it sell for the price we are asking. My sister really helped us out a great deal...We saw a house we really like but we will have to wait patiently and see..

Today we went to church and practically my whole family was in church except for Jon. It was so nice to go to church with family. Jenna and Josh (my twin niece and nephew) looked so adorable with their Sunday best on. They did so good too in church. After church we went over my parents house and had Sunday dinner. What a good time.

Well I am really busy with a lot going on so who knows when I will be back...Just keep checking in on me. Thanks for stopping by!

Let me know if any of you are interested in partylite. I just took on a new project...oh boy Im really pushing it now! My first demo is April 15th and after that ----the whole week I have 5 parties lined up. So I will be really busy next week.

Have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww your so sweet! Thanks!

Sara said...

You know, I'd forgotten where I got the fudge recipe from, but now that you mention it, it might have been here... a long time ago, though. Anyway, don't feel bad--even with the correct recipe, I'm sure I can find a way to screw it up. ;) But thanks for the update!

Robyn said...

If we lived closer I'd definitely have a partylite party! My sister had one a few years ago and I ordered way too much! ;)

If I wasn't so busy with everything else going on, I'm pretty sure I'd sell Pampered Chef... because I find it easy to spend a small fortune at those parties as well! :0)

Sounds like you'll be having fun!!!

Robyn said...

I'd be willing to have one in the future! Right now, I've already had some friends cancel their other parties because SO many people are having them that it's getting a bit crazy and no one has the money anymore! ;) But when things die down a little, I'll try to give it a shot!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot