Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My 5 days off-Memorial Weekend

Pictures of Wickham Park-They have beautiful flower gardens and their birds are so beautiful! What a beautiful place !






Friday
I had a spring cleaning in my house. Moved my living room around and later at night we went to the Youth activity to help out. Eric and I will be working with the youth at our church and we are excited.
Saturday
We went over Jon's house for Lyndsey's birthday party. We got home around 9:30 and started watching a movie until we got tired.
Sunday
Eric and I went to church and then went out to Century with Dan. Talie was away for the weekend to visit her family. We came home took a little nap and then got up and went to Wickham Park in Manchester Exit 60 off 84. It was beautiful. Around 7 we went over my parents house for a picnic. Toby got to play with Geno and they were having a ball!







What Fiesty Dogs! It was so cute to watch them. They were wrestling and jumping on each other.





Memorial Day
Eric and I went to Lake Compounce and got our season passes. We did some walking around and of course we went on some of the rides. We had a great time together. The weather was nice and I got a sunburn! We didn't do our favorite thing in the park because we thought it would be too cold to go on the waterslides and wave pool. But next time. After Lake compounce we took a ride to Simsbury with my mom. It was beautiful! We ended up at George's Pizza in Unionville and Kris and Brandon met us there.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good times had by all!!!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot