Wednesday, June 11, 2008

5 Day Heat Wave

Well it has been really hot here...

On Saturday Eric and I and Kristen and Brandon all went to Lake Compounce. It was busy at first but than we were able to go on all the rides we wanted to...even Boulder Dash...for some of you who dont know what that is its a wooden roller coaster that drops 144 ft. It was so much fun. I can't believe I did that! The waterslides were fun too...I am so thankful my sister Kris didn't get serious hurt from her car accident after we went to Lake Compounce. Her car is really damaged.

Yesterday I had the day off and I went over my parents house for swimming. Thank the Lord they have a pool. I was able to take the twins with me in the pool. Josh was so brave to go in and he was ready to swim away...Jenna was a little timid and she clung on to me so tightly even pinched me. Ouch....What fun we had...my mom took pics so I will have to post them soon.

Have a good rest of the week. Be back soon.

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot