Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yes I have entered a New Decade! I'm 30.....

Today was my Birthday. I did indeed have a good one....Last night around midnight I got a big smile and Hug from Eric. He wished me a Happy Birthday and gave me a cute little card....and boy was it hilarious. So after that I arrived upstairs to the bedroom and he goes "I got you a little something". He pulls out a bag from "The COACH". I knew right away he indeed got me an expensive purse from COACH. It is very lovely. Thank You Eric!

Today when I walked into work I had a lot of people say Happy Birthday and there was confetti on my desk with a card from my department. It was a pretty busy day! I also showed off my new COACH bag to all my friends at work. I was so proud to show off my husbands present to me! Tonight we went to Hometown buffet with my parents and Kristen and Brandon. It was fun. Also my mom and I went shopping for the B-day party on Saturday! It was a good day and now I am 30........................Thank you to all my friends and family that wished me a happy birthday. The e-cards and calls and cards were greatly appreciated. Hugs and Kisses to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, one more time...........it's just before midnight and then it won't be your B'day any longer, sooooooooooo O N E MORE time.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA!
Love you mucho,
MOM

Anonymous said...

Lisa Happy Birthday and congrats on turning the big 30. your friend christine

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday (a little late) ;) Hope today's party goes great!!!
(and your hubby did well! =D)

Moz + Pam said...

Happy 30th birthday, Lisa!

Steve and Eden said...

Happy Birthday!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot