Saturday, August 30, 2008

Friday Travel

Yesterday Eric and I had work off. We decided to use our new GPS to go for a short day trip to Kittery Maine. We went to the outlets and we love Van Heusen. We had a great time together in the car to talk and have some bonding time. We also went out to dinner we tried TGIF. It was so good. Great prices too.



Today Eric is busy working on the computer he has a Virus on the computer and I should be working around the house.



Tomorrow is Church and we will be involved in a special song service at night. Eric is planning on playing the guitar and singing.

From Yesterday

Started my day by getting up and getting ready for our trip and cleaning the tub
My Goal for today is to eat right and eat no Glueten
Today I feel good because I had off today and spent the day with Eric and I got to shop
The most memorable thing was going to Kittery shopping
The best part of my day was shopping and finding 2 shirts that fit YEAH and a size that I didn't fit fitted.
Something I am looking forward to tomorrow is going to Lake Compounce and walking around.

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot