Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Job! No more Saturdays!

After about a year of searching for the right job, I got an offer at Metlife in their Remittance Department. I will be working M-F (8-5) without working on Saturdays. I now can have a 2 day off break in a row. I just got done doing a drug test and now I have to go to the police department to get Fingerprinted. What next? I dont mind at least I will not be working with drug addicted people or criminals. LOL....I am excited and have mixed emotions about what the job is all about. I am also excited I will be making more money!

So thats the new news in my life right now. I will be posting some fall recipes soon. Be on the lookout!

Thanks for stopping by and keeping up with me!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot