Wednesday, November 05, 2008

New Job!!!

Yesterday was my first day at Metlife. I have been not really busy. I have been doing Prepping paperwork and getting organized. I am not sure what my main duties are. I hope it will be more than what I am doing now. My manager said the next couple of days will be boring but to hang on. I am busy setting up "house" since my hours will be 8-5. The cafetaria is awesome. They have so much to choose from and it is amazing. Everything you can think of is available. Its so quiet in the room and there are so many people here. Feels like I am in a library. So far I haven't noticed the clickliness of people and everyone is to themselves. I even have my own phone and computer and I dont have people down my back. So I am enjoying it so far. My neighbor was really friendly to me this morning. I also like the fact of all the walking you get around here. Well back to paperwork..Taping, writing up forms...

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot