Friday, July 07, 2017

Years later....

Hello Blogger Friends,

I decided to come back on here and give an update!!  So my daughter is 7 now.  What a beautiful and perfect girl she is.  I am so thankful God gave me a healthy and sweet girl.  I always wanted a daughter!  It is amazing how God delights our hearts!

So we are on house number 2!  We love our new quiet area.  Big back yard and a house a little smaller to clean!  Laundry on main floor and great neighbors!  We love the school that is so close to home!  I love that the house is a ranch.  NO more up and down!  I never thought I would ever move back to my childhood town.

I am busy working trying to pay all the medical bills that I occurred in the last 2 years.  My health was in pretty bad shape starting 2 years ago.   I started having problems with my heart doing some funky things such as palpitations, blood pressure issues,chest heaviness, feeling hot, and doing any little sweeping of the floors or easy physical work I had to stop.  Even feeling like I was going to faint!  It was scary stuff.   Thankfully with the medication they gave me it has calmed down the issue.  I go for  follow up with Cardiologist on Tues so we will see what the doctor says.  On May 2nd I had surgery for another ongoing issue with Gynecology.   Thankfully the polyp has been removed and symptoms are gone.  It was quite annoying!

So between being a Mommy, working for Acosta Merchandising, and selling Tastefully Simple.  (www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lyounger1) and now being an on call "Executive Assistant" for Michaud Industries and working 3 Saturdays a month promoting their products I have been keeping myself out of trouble.  Also I have 2 more classes left till getting a degree in Office Technology!  So thankful to be almost done!!

Stay tuned.  I will be sharing some recipes and other stuff... Until then if you need any seasonings, dip mixes or get free product by hosting or doing a catalog show from Tastefully Simple please contact me.  I love doing this business and helping people get Free stuff!!



No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot