Saturday, August 26, 2006

Friday...busy day at work...Came home and went shopping with mom. We went to Marshalls and then we went to Stop and Shop and then we were hungry and we went to China buffet. Then we went to Kohls but I was good I didnt buy anything. I saw the Gallaghers and Marylou and June. Then I went home and went straight to bed to get up early in the AM.

Saturday....Went to work for 6 AM....Eric met me for break and we went to Burger King. Nasty Breakfast. Then After work I went to the school to see a Jamboree game but didnt last long there ...I was so exhausted. I decided I needed lunch so I went to Wendy's to get a Baked Potato and a Chili....Chili tasted so good just like home made!!!! Then I took a nap and got up and made Egg biscuit cookies and Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I also made the dill dip and Taco Dip for the baby shower tomorrow for Angela. Now I am gonna chill and relax for once!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna at least try!!!!!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot