Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Baby Shower for Angela


Well Sunday was Angela's Baby Shower! It was raining out but it was a fun time at the Firehouse. Lots of friends were there to support her. So that was good... She got some great presents but A lot of presents were clothes! I never seen so much clothes for a baby! The twins will not go without! Thats for sure. They got a different outfit for every day of the year! One of her friends had a great idea...She bought a hamper and inside the hamper was a clothes line that had tons of clothes hanging on it..It practically went around the room. It was so cool. After the shower I came home and took a long nap...I was so tired but it helped me for Mondays Work Day...I had so much energy at work yesterday! So that was good. After work I worked out for 30 minutes on the elliptical. It felt good but later on in the evening I felt terrible..Like out of breath and pain in my ribs and exhausted. We went over mom and dad's house and had pasta and the sausage and peppers that I made. Then we came home and I went to bed.

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot