Friday, September 15, 2006

Almost a week since I didn't blog

Sunday....Eric and I went to Hometown Buffet and Sears and bought shoes and some shirts and then I came home and did some house work...yeeppy! Then around 8 We went over mom's house for a steak dinner. Yummy
Monday...Worked all day then after work I was starving so Eric and I went Ponderosa. Came home
Tuesday-Day off yippy.....Worked around the house, Mystery shopped and then had a piano lesson
made dinner and then went out with mom to the stores!
Wed-Before leaving for work the Eric's car would not start so I had to bring him to work. After work I was hungry and tired so I had some coupons for Friendlies so we went there and then we went to the hospital to clean. My dad to the rescue came and looked at the car and said 'it is the battery that is wrong' Thank God that it wasn't something else. So Eric and I drove the car to my dads house and we stalled out but luckly it started back up again. Dad and eric took a look at the car and there was Corrosion on the battery so eric cleaned it up. Mom and I went out to buy something...I won 17 dollars..Yeah...We went to Target.
Thursday. Went to work all day...busy day....went to piano lesson ....came home and went to take a nap. The door bell rang and I heard a chinese accent...Sure enough Eric ordered Lee's Garden...spent the evening on the puter. Now time for bed!!!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot