Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Weekend Highlights

Ok so Friday I worked all day. Came home wanted to go to JcPenny Outlet in MA but Eric was not feeling well so we stayed home. We had dinner here and stayed home all night. I took a nap and then woke up and did stuff around the house. Then went to bed to wake up for early AM Saturday.

Sat...Went to work. Came home took a nap only to wake up and go to my email that my mom wrote and said my sister Angela is going to the hospital because she was not feeling well. Thank God she is feeling better now! Called my mom and then went out with Mom ---we took Kristen to work then we went to Big Lots and then ran someone home....and then we went to Eat at Long John's Silver...First time I ever ate that stuff. it was ok but not the best! After that I got to go over my Papa's house to see him...Yeah! We sat and talked with him and Aunt Holly. It was fun to see him. After we went to Shoprite and I did some grocery shopping came home and went to bed

Sunday-Church, I made a meatloaf and cleaned and did laundry, After church at night we were hungry and Eric and I got a bite to eat at Wendy's after that we went to Tim M house and watched Toy Story 2 with him and his girlfriend. The movie was cute and I can't believe I really got into it. Animation is not my thing.

Monday;;;;;Work,,,Yuck..I hate Monday's. So busy. Came home took a little power nap and got up and had dinner with Eric. After that we went over my parents house to borrow their car to get drywall to put up in the kitchen. Came home and guess where I am at???

1 comment:

Grandma's Notebook said...

And that's your life????

Pretty boring, I'll say, have a couple of kids and it'll keep you hopping!!!!!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot