Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas Everyone!


Merry Christmas to all my blogger readers and family and friends. I hope you all had a great Christmas. I did. I had a wonderful time with my family! The food was good and the fellowship was great! Last night we went over my Aunt Nicoletta and Uncle Tony's house. It was great seeing everyone. Today I woke up and started baking in the kitchen. I made a Upside down pineapple cake...It was a flop....Oh well. I also made an apple pie which was ok too. At around 3:30 we went over my parents house and had a huge meal....Manicotti, Salad, Potatoes, Ham, and Roast. You name it. We were so amazed at the beautiful twins....Jenna and Josh. They were so cute in their Christmas Outfits. After opening the presents we went of my Papa's/Aunts house for dessert....and boy was there desserts.....cookies, cake, pies, candy....It was fun there too. All of us cousins took pictures together and it was so nice to have everyone there! But not only was it a special day to spend with family but it is special because Jesus came to earth as a baby to save us from our sins. Glory to God!

Born In A Manger
by Whitney Stauner

I am 12 years old. I have been writing for as long as I can remember. The reason I like to write is because it is fun and it is one of my natural talents and I like to use it. I wrote the following poem for Christmas & thought I would send it in to you. Merry Christmas! Whitney S.

A long time ago in a little manger
Was born a tiny little stranger.
Though he was only little, he was a king,
And all the angels began to sing.
Came all the shepherds with their sheep,
giving the baby gifts to keep.
All of the people and angels began to sing
about this tiny little king.
And to this day we celebrate with bliss
This wonderful day called Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The twins are absolutely beautiful! Babies are always such a blessing & add so much to holidays when families all gather together. Joshua & Jenna are definitely a double blessing! Enjoy!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot