Friday, March 16, 2007

It's Snowing and not stopping

Ok so today was the 2nd storm of the season. I worked today all the way to my normal time. I drove home in this mess and was so scared to drive in it. I cound feel the tires slipping when I was on the highway....Thank the Lord for a SUV. I was able to climb up the hill but this little car could not make it up the hill he had to back up. I felt so bad for him. Anyways I made it home in one piece. The snow is still coming and I hear it outside my room here.

Anyways Eric still doesn't have a definite plan for a job yet. Had 1 interview at a temp to hire agency. Went online and applied everywhere...Next week is another week! So we shall see.

Well I am tired and I need to get up in the AM work tomorrow. Looking forward to day off next Saturday! Yeah..Wish it was tomorrow!

1 comment:

Eden said...

We're still praying that Eric will find a job soon.

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot