Saturday, March 24, 2007

Great News!

Eric got a job this week so we have been celebrating for the last 2 days. Yeah! We both are so happy! Praise the Lord for a job for him.

Anyways today I had a day off from work and we spent the day together. It was so nice to spend some time together. We took off at 10:30 and decided to go to the Christian Book Distribution Sale. What a great time we had. We found some great deals and bought some music books, CD's and Lori Wick book. Unfortunately I was unable to get my books I bought signed by Lori Wick. I missed her by 1 1/2 hours. Oh well. Her books are so great! I have enjoyed every book I have read from her. After the sale we went out to dinner and boy it seemed like everyone went out for dinner. We first tried to get in at Carraba Italian Grill but it was a 70 minute wait and then we tried getting into Smokey Bones Barbecue and they were busy so we said well lets try Hometown Buffet and no problem we were able to get in. We enjoyed the day very much!

3 comments:

Eden said...

Praise the Lord! God answers prayers that's for sure. Glad ya'll got to spend some quality time together on Saturday.
Have a great upcoming week!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm so happy that he found a job! God is good! Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

Anonymous said...

lol.. that was Robyn again btw...
I keep forgetting to sign my name since I can't get my blog to cooperate! =D
anywho.. enjoy the rest of your week!!!!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot