Sunday, April 29, 2007

Feeling much better! Thank the Lord

I am feeling so much better! I have no more cough, itchy throat, and congestion. I had Tues off and Wednesday I called in. I needed those 2 days off. Thank the Lord I am better.

Friday I got my new ring setting and it is absoulutely gorgeous. Eric wanted me to get a new ring setting and I am truly grateful for him. Pics to come!

I am looking forward to the end of May because I took a week off. I am really looking forward to it. Unfortuntely we are not going anywhere for vacation. Maybe take some day trips here in there but our schedule is really booked for the summer.

Well I am off to a picnic at my Mom's and Dad's house. The twins are going to be there and so is my whole family. Fun!

1 comment:

Eden said...

Glad you are feeling better. I'm not sure if you are interested but a great thing to do in the surrounding area is to take a one-night out trip to Strasbur, PA to catch a Christian show at the Sight and Sound Theater.

http://www.sight-sound.com/WebSiteSS/changeLocation.do?locationCD=STRASBURG_PA

Drive over early in the day, catch a show, spend the night somewhere nice, browse the area the next morning, head back to CT that afternoon/evening.

Steve and I got a package deal once while we were still in CT. It included our tickets (good seats by the way), hotel stay, and several gift cards for some of the local restaurants. It was a great experience.

Just an idea!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot