Sunday, April 01, 2007

Happy Birthday to my hunny!

Today on April 1 was my husband's birthday. We had a great day together. We woke up and unfortunately we were not able to make it for church today. We ended up watching Dr Charles Stanley. I dont care about what people think but I get a lot out of his preaching. He studies and memorizes the outline he preaches and that is amazing. I noticed today that he didn't even have notes or a podium. It is amazing!

For lunch I planned a get together at Carmine's Restaurant in Bristol. We had about 13 people there and we all had a great time together. The food is great there! We spent like 2 1/2 hours there! After lunch Eric and I went back to my parents house and it was there that he received his presents.. I got him a mp3 player that holds 500 songs and pics, a camp lanturn. and a pair of swim shorts! He seemed to really like them.

Tonight we went to Emmanuel for church and after church we went to Moretensen with Mom and Kris. So we did a lot of celebrating! Today went buy so fast! Happy Birthday Eric!! I love you!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot