Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Vacation week

This week was or is my vacation week.

Sunday we went over my mom's and dad's house we had a picnic and had baby back ribs, steak, salad, 3 bean salad and all the works....We went all out. After dinner we sat around and played with the twins and we also saw the black bear wandering around in the yard. Talk about creepy! We had a great time laughing and singing Karoke.

Monday Eric and I took off for the shore. We went to Stonington Point, had a picnic lunch and took a stroll around. We even got to see a house that had an open house in the Stonington Borough. It costed over a millon dollars and it happened to be David Letterman's Personal Assistant. After we went to the Mystic Outlets and had Fried dough and then we took off to Old Lyme and saw the open beach and got ourselves dinner and then we had to stop at the famous icecream shop in Old Lyme that has "Chocolate Peanut butter cookie dough icecream" (Yeah there goes my diet) That is the best icecream ever and can't find it anywhere else around here. Glad its not around here because I would go there often to get that yummy icecream LOL

Tuesday I hung around here and cleaned and then my mom called me and said want to go to Price rite...I said ok. After we went over there for dinner and I made the buffalo chicken dip and my mom made wings. Than after dinner Ant and Kristen and me and Eric went to play tennis. After that we came home and chilled.

Wednesday My mom and Kris and I and Aunt Bernice and Katie and Lexie and Papa all went to Stonington Point again and had a picnic there. After that we drove to Hammanaset State Beach and walked the boardwalk.

Thursday...So far I have been cleaning the house and doing laundry. So tomorrow I will have a carefree day! LOL

More to come......

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot