Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Happy B-day to me

Yesterday was an awesome day with my hubby. Eric took the day off just for me. In the AM we noticed that the dryer would not turn on so guess where we had to go to Sears to buy a new one. Happy Birthday to me!

In the afternoon we went out to lunch at D'angelos and then we headed off to Lake Compounce. We had a WONDERFUL time there. The weather was so hot and the Waterpark was so much fun. I loved the wave pool, waterslides and other rides. It was worth it. Plus we got all you can drink pepsi/water all day long. We loved it even though I look like a lobster! I am so sunburned!

For dinner we met my parents at Century Buffet and ate there. I got a lot of birthday greetings and phone calls. Thank you everyone for making my day special! Oh no next year it will be 30! GASP! Today I pulled out a gray hair and I got freaked out! Oh man!

1 comment:

RL said...

Hope you had a great HB. Emily and I have been out of town this past week camping in VT. 29 isn't so bad, I just had mine back in March :)Later.

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot