Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all of you! Wow 2007 went by so fast. I was just looking at my older posts and it seems just like yesterday I was doing all that stuff and it feels fresh in my mind.

Here is the Recap of Year 2007.

Made some new blog friends
Met Up with old high school friends and college friends
Found New recipes
My husband found a new job in March
Joined Liberty Baptist Church and met new friends and we love the pastor and Church!
For My Birthday we went to Lake Compounce and really enjoyed the waterpark
Went to Hershey Park
Lodged in a Log Cabin and went camping in Lake George NY
Went to a wedding that was in a castle on Staten Island
Broke my wrist
Bought a Yorkie...I love Toby such a good dog.

Well I hope you have a wonderful year ahead and that you are closer to the Lord than the previous year.

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot