Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Holiday Memories

Well it started on Dec 15th...Our church did a really nice play on "I'll be Home for Christimas". What a a great Production. Eric and I saw it both nights! It was well done. Then we went to CCA's concert on a Friday night and we also attended Kristen's Christmas concert at Emmanuel. I love going to Church Plays and Christian School concerts during Christmas. It remind you what Christmas is all about with all the Christmas Carols being sung and played. OH and I forgot my mom and I did our usual Baking too during the week before Christmas.


Christmas Eve
I had to work till 2:15. I was really worn out when I got home and I took a nap and then got ready to go over Papa's, Holly's and The Smith's (Aunt and Uncle and cousins) House. I brought over the Asain Eggrolls and the Buffalo Chicken Dip. When we got there we ate and had a good time of talking together. We distributed our gifts and took Family photos. After we got home Eric and I exchanged our gifts to one another. Eric bought me a mini refrigerator to store upstairs, a food processor, and 2 movies. I bought Eric a dressy coat and socks and T shirts, 2 pairs of Pants and A Pirates Movie. I love my food processor---I have used it several times to make a crust out of Graham Crackers and make Cookie dough.

Christmas Day

Eric and I cleaned up the house a little bit and made some cookies together to bring over my parents house. We made some more Fudge Meltaways. Around 3pm we went over my parents house and we opened presents and had dinner.

New Year's Eve

I worked till 2:15 and after work Eric and I went to Aldi's to get some stuff to bring for the Party over Papa's, Holly's and The Smiths. I bought a Fruit Salad and Periogies to the Party. I also prepared a Chicken Divan and made the dough for my Tassies to bring over Jon's for New Year's Day. We didn't stay till midnight on New Years Eve---Eric wasn't feeling good..We came home watched a little of the news and said "Happy New Year to each other and went to sleep. Yeah

More to Come about New Year's Day.

Happy New Year Everyone

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot