Saturday, April 26, 2008

Catch up

Thursday night we went over Jachin and Christines house and just hung out. Friday my mother in law and I went shopping! Boy did we shop! We went to Cato's and I was able to find a skirt for 3.99 and 2 shirts for really cheap. After that we went to Belles outlet and i found 2 pairs of shorts for Eric and some makeup for really cheap. Walmart was next on the list and boy the Walmart down here is Fantastic. It is a super Walmart with groceries and produce, meat department you name it. It also has a medical center, hair salon, Mcdonalds, Nail salon and etc. My mother in law and I got a pedicure and a manicure and boy did the pedicure feel so relaxing.

At night us girls hung out and went of Christines house and we watched a movie and had dinner and that was basically it for the evening. The guys went out to a baseball game.

Today was Jachin's Wedding..It was in a small wedding chapel and it was very nice but tiny inside. Took lots of pictures but I will have to put some up when I get home. Stayed tuned. After the wedding and mini reception we hopped on a boat for 3 hours and had a dinner buffet and we had a good time with everyone.

Tomorrow we are leaving for "The Keys". Cant wait for us 2 to be away! Oh did I tell you we got a 2008 Mustang to drive around with for the next couple of days! Stayed tuned

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot