Monday, April 28, 2008

Florida Keys = Gorgeous

Right now as I blog...yeah I know...your saying...Why is she blogging while at the Keys? Well I just wanted to blog while I am waiting for Eric to come out of the shower and before I forget all the details...LOL

Yesterday around 12pm we left Eric's parents house for the FL keys and let me tell you it is so beautiful here. The water is so blue especially past Key Largo. Marthon is the key we stayed at overnight. Last night as we went around looking for a nice place for dinner we ended up going all the way to Key West. It was very nice we ended up going all the the way to the southernmost point about 90 miles from Cuba. It was too dark to see anything. There was tons of shopping places but we couldn't find a good place to park. After riding around we actually found a place to sit on a deck and listen to some Island music...it was very nice. We got home around 11:3o and fell asleep.

This morning we woke up to the sound of the ocean waves. So far we went in the spa and the pool and it was already nice out! Not sure what the plans are....I guess we both will see....Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

sounds beautiful and relaxing! can't wait to see pics! :)

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot