Thursday, October 02, 2008

Off the radar but I am back!!!

It's been over a week since I posted...I just haven't posted because I have been extremly busy with work, practicing the piano, youth group activities, looking for a new job, piano lessons, working out and we also had computer problems in which we had to buy a new computer but I am back! I have been so busy that I haven't even seen my parents in over a week....When is this running around and hustle and bustle going to end?!

Eric and I managed to find a day to go to the BIG E. We had a great time there....we happened to see a table with beautiful calendars that were free with Bible verses on them. It was amazing to see a booth that had God's Word and the gospel! I will have to post the pictures from the Big E!

That's all folks..till next time. Feel free to leave me a comment to let me know you stopped by! I want to see who my guests are!

Prayer Request- Pray for my Pastor's wife she is having surgery next week for Melanoma. She is a blessing to me! Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot