Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving. I trust you all had a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. We did! My parents had us over and my mom did the over and beyond of cooking and preparing. Everything was delicious. Right before dinner our usual tradition is for everyone to say what they are thankful for. I think it is very neat to hear what everyone is thankful for. There is so much to be thankful for...for Jesus, life, family, friends, and so much more. PTL! To God be the Glory!

The twins are growing like weeks. Jenna is so funny with her obsession with Shrek you should hear her always talking about babies, oger, shrek. Its so funny. Josh is so cute with him saying "I Love You". Its so sweet.
Work is going well. Its a piece of cake not much to deal with and alot of times its just hanging out. Hey at least I am getting paid.
Not much to report. I am kinda getting bored with this blog but not bored with facebook. Its so addicting! Until later. Please drop a line! I want to hear from you!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot