Monday, December 01, 2008

Kindess

This didn't happen to me but someone else but it touched me! Let the ripple effect begin!!!

While I was waiting in the drive through line at Dunkin Donuts the other day in Rocky Hill, I could not imagine what was taking the guy in the SUV ahead of me so long to pay for his items. When I got to the window to pay for my coffee and for some other members of the morning team, I was informed the guy in front of me paid for my coffees! The woman at the window said, “You’re all set, he’s one of our regular customers and he pays for the car behind him all the time! He did not know who I was and decided to be nice and pay. It makes you think, how just one small act of kindness smooths out your whole day. Can you imagine if we all thought like that and what the ripple effects might be? Thank you to that kind man and next time I will pay for the car behind me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how little it takes to make the biggest difference in someone's day!
Happy December! :)
~Robyn

Moz + Pam said...

Random acts of kindness are the best because you're not expecting them!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot