Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone!

We had a great Christmas inspite of some things that happened.

On Christmas Eve when I got home from shopping for last minute things and work Eric and I exchanged presents. He got me a steam mop and a kodak camera. I love it. I got him a Red soxs shirt and the Dark Knight Movie, and a flashlight, sweater, and a dress shirt. After that, Eric and I went out with my parents to Outback for dinner. We had a good time and had a good dinner. After dinner we went over Assunta's house to see Nonna and everyone. It was fun. Didn't get home until after midnight!

On Christmas Day we went over my parents house and opened gifts. This year we drew names. I got my mom and she got me. Pretty interesting how that worked out. It was fun. The twins are so cute. They got Elmo Live from Uncle Jonny! My mom prepared a good dinner like usual and it was a great day!

1 comment:

Moz + Pam said...

Glad you had a fun Christmas! Ours was quiet! I've had your mom's cooking & it's delicious!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot