Saturday, January 17, 2009

First Post of the 2009

Happy New Year!

Let me rehash and try to remember 2008....

I turned 30
I had my first accident and hopefully last accident but I didn't get hurt
I had the opportunity to get asked to play the piano at our church
I got to go to Florida Keys and went all the way to Key West!
We got to go on a weekend trip to VT
I got a new job

I hope everyone has a safe and new year and get closer to God then ever before.

Things to look forward to this year

Eric taking over the Music at Liberty
Jon and Lyndsey's wedding
Our 10th anniversary
Our vacation to celebrate our anniversary

Thanks for checking in! Take care and please leave a comment to let me know if I should keep this blog going!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing else???? To look forward too.......... I know a few things! God is good and has been good, isn't HE? Love you! MOM

Moz + Pam said...

Hey Lisa, where are you planning to go for your 10th anniversary? Happy trip planning! Please do keep your blog going!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot