Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Halfway thru June!!!

Wow we are half way thru June already. This Sunday is 1st day of summer! YEAH! We have had Rain, Rain, and more Rain these days. I think maybe that is why I come home so tired and sleepy.

I do have to say I have been a little discouraged lately but my hubby is there to encourage me and help me when needed. I love him so much!

Our church friends have been truly an encouragement to me as well. Thanks Dan and Talie and Annemarie for your care and concern but mostly for your prayers. They mean a lot.

I can't believe I will be 31 next week. Wow! Where does the time go? Don't know what the plans are for my birthday but I am sure my hubby will make it extra special.

This past weekend we finally went to the beach it was a little dark and rainy but we still had a good time together....Watching the seagalls and birds fly around. Looking forward to the next time we go!


Thats all folks! Maybe next time I will have better news to express. Thanks for all your prayers!

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thanks for stopping by! Nothing beats seeing the happy face! :)

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot