Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May Happenings!

Where does the time go? Seems like yesterday I just posted the blog below.

Anyways we have had a lot of celebrations this May..We had my brother's Jack and Jill, than it was Mother's Day, My Mom's Birthday, and my Papa's 96th Birthday oh and I forgot Eric and I went to go see Phantom of the Opera and now we are looking forward to Kristen's Graduation.

The Jack and Jill was great. There was tons of people there. I didn't know my brother and future sister in law knew that many people. It was a so much fun especially the raffle and hearing the band that was there.


For Mother's Day we had a great Service. Ken Mansfield manager of the Beatles was at our church on Mother's Day. It was great hearing about his work with the Beatles and how he became a Christian. Very Interesting and intriguing. After church we went to Stonewell for brunch and then after that we went to my Grandmother's Graveside. I can't believe it's been 7 years! I miss her!

My Grandfather will be 96 in a couple of days. Wow! 96 and he is sharp and doing great! We all went out to Outback to celebrate and than came back to his house and had cake!

So that's all I have to share about what's going on! I will be back later with other things to share. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot