Sunday, June 10, 2007

I won! I won!

In April I was home sick and I checked out the page for Red Robin Restaurant and there was a Contest going on for Mother's Day about writing an essay about why you think your mom is the greatest...I did it just for fun, thinking I was not going to win...but anyways this week I received an email stating I won and that I would receive $200.oo in cash and a $50 gift card to Red Robin and they were right....Yesterday I received a visa gift card of$200 and a $50 gift card to the restaurant. I already bought stuff with the gift cards. I was so happy!

Here is my essay....

Mom, as a baby you were there to watch over me, protect me, and see me grow. On the first day of school you were there to hold my hand and give me courage. As I grew up into adult life you understood me and listened to all my fears and wiped all my tears away. You have taught me right from wrong and allowed me to learn from mistakes. I wished there was a way to repay all the things you have done-there's nothing great enough to repay the greatest mother of all. I love you Mom!

Its worth trying sometimes. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! Love you

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot