Sunday, February 08, 2009

February Happenings

Alright where do I start from the last post...its been awhile....

Well...things at work are going pretty good. I am getting trained on a few new things and I am getting use to the fact that I drive 1 hour a day to work. I also am getting use to the 1 hour lunch break I have to take. Tomorrow I begin my workouts in the gym Metlife provides. Anyways...I got a call from The Hartford asking me to come back. The hours they said that are needed are 6am to 2:3o plus good old Saturdays. I guess they are not outsourcing just yet.. I told them I can start at 7 but 6am is way too early!!! The HR said that they will relay the feedback for me and that they will call me if they like my suggestion...no word yet!! That was Thursday at 5pm when they called me.

Music at church has been exciting...I am getting a little more confident with playing please pray for me! The people at church have been so encouraging and so sweet...speaking of Church Eric got asked to share a devotion at the Valentine Banquet. How exciting. God is good. I am so glad we are at Liberty at the time we didn't understand how God was working and others didn't understand but we are so happy now! We are looking forward to the future!

This month it will be 10 years ago that Eric asked me to be his wife. Time goes by fast. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Steve and Eden said...

How are you, Lisa? Give me a call sometime.

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot