Wednesday, February 25, 2009

February 25th..........................

Hi Everyone...I hope you all are staying nice and warm. I can't believe it's almost March already and that 10 years ago today The 25th Eric asked me to marry him. Here it goes the memory let's see if I remember..

It was a cold snowy day and Eric came to visit me from college. He took me out on a date and we went out to Chili's near the Westfarms mall. It was snowing out very badly. We went driving around West Hartford and I could tell that he was looking for the perfect spot to ask me to marry him. So we ended up in Southington at Central Baptist. And in the parking lot he asked me to marry him. It was Friday night and then the next day we got our engagement pictures done and then later we had an engagement party at my parents.

You ask why the 25th is so special because a year before he asked me to marry him he asked me to be his girlfriend...and the date lives on in history. Its like a 2nd anniversary to celebrate!

No comments:

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot