Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Spring!

The flowers are finally blooming and warm weather is starting to kick in. It is so beautiful! Things have been a little busy so that is why I haven't blogged. It looks like I am back on the radar. Not much to report. On April 1st I got rear-ended and my car got slightly damaged. The cop gave the girl a ticket and took her car away for not having a license on her. So my car is fixed and the her insurance paid 100%. Glad no one got hurt.

For Easter, we had 2 services at our church. My parents, Ang and Ryan and the kids, and Kris and Brandon came to church too. Eric had tons of specials lined up and it was nice to hear people sing. We also had both piano's at church were going and it was quite nice to have 2 going at least I felt a little more confident if I messed up the other piano would cover my mistake. After church we went to my parents house for dinner and my mom made the usual full meal. The twins got to do their Easter egg hunt. It was so cute to see them all dressed up and searching for eggs. We stopped over Papa's house and spent some time with him and than we went over Lindsay's (my future sister in law) parent's house for coffee and dessert. FYI--My Brother is finally getting married in 3 months!

Well it's back to work. I will post pics of the past few months of things and try to remember what I forgot to blogged. Be back soon..keep checking in!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! It's nice to know that there are people who understand what this is like. I hope that you have a beautiful little baby soon as well!!! My blog would be so much more fun!

Labels

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Sonific SongSpot